Lydia Padilla is a fully bilingual (English and Spanish) and licensed real estate agent with close to 20 years of experience. She has worked in every aspect of the real estate process, on both the residential and commercial sides, and brings her strategic perspective (and sunny disposition) to every deal that she closes.
Her varied career experiences include the following milestones:
- Financing – Launching her career as a mortgage broker in Miami, Fla., Lydia worked with a diverse range of buyers and learned the inner workings of the financing process.
- Residential real estate – Lydia attained a real estate license and worked under the Keyes Company, a family run brokerage out of Coconut Grove, Fla.
- Property Management – Lydia was a key part of a distinguished regional property management team working out of Fisher Island as an assistant property manager. This opportunity provided her a keen understanding of condominium and homeowners’ associations, and their role in the real estate process.
- Commercial Real Estate – Joining Simon Property Group, Lydia worked her way from the management side of the business to sales in specialty retail leasing.
- Simon Property Group relocated Lydia and her husband Alfonso to the Southwest Florida area to run two regional malls in the area.
- General Growth Properties offered Lydia the opportunity to run a regional center in Naples and a luxury center in Coral Gables Florida in the Business Development department.
- Residential Real Estate – Most recently, Lydia joined the John R. Wood Dream Team of Southwest Florida, alongside her husband Alfonso Padilla, to return to the residential real estate side of the business.
The Dream Team of Southwest Florida offers a combined real estate experience of more than 50 years and are determined to raise the bar in real estate for all their customers. They hold themselves accountable to a high standard, as they strive to help clients achieve their goals by educating them through the sale process and seeking out the best practices in the field.
Lydia loves living in Southwest Florida for all it has to offer. Whether it is enjoying the beaches, going on nature walks, dining at local restaurants or just spending time with family and friends, this area affords those that call it home a peaceful and happy life. Lydia returns home to Miami to visit family and dear friends often throughout the year.